The debut issue of HTL is almost here! I am excited to tell you that we have writers and contributors from all across the country! Here is a sneak preview of what you’ll find in the first issue:
- Never before seen essays from talented writers
- Reading recommendations- for children and adults
- Updates on the Charlottesville activists and community
- Personal accounts of racism and parenthood
- Ways to have conversations about race with children of all ages
- Diverse POC-owned businesses to support, with insight from the entrepreneurs themselves
- Actionable steps you can take to make change
- and so much more!
Hold the Line Magazine is an independent publication relying on grassroots support to bring quality unfiltered content. We hope to keep each issue ad-free, so our readers receive the best possible experience.